Kubota Tractor Corp has introduced three new Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) commercial lawn mowers to its Z700 series.
The models include the Z751KWi, Z781KWi, and the Z781KWTi.
The Z751KWi includes a 48-inch deck; the Z781KWi features a 54-inch deck, and the Z781KWTi has a large 60-inch deck.
All three Z700 series models feature a sophisticated electronic fuel injection system that adjusts the high-pressure fuel delivery for optimum power and fuel efficiency. They also include Kawasaki EFI engines that combine a fully integrated electronic governor, cutting-edge ECU control, and open-loop technology. These innovations promote high performance without loss of power despite heavy workloads or uneven terrain.
The three Z700 series models also include:
• 24-inch low profile tires for reduced ground pressure and tire roll.
• Large 3.5-inch LCD engine monitor.
• Dial throttle control for precise engine management.
• New style suspension seat and deck step indicator for better comfort and easy entry. Water and dust proof safety switches.
• 6.5-inch no-flat caster tires to eliminate downtime.
• 12-volt outlet to charge and power 12-volt devices.
• Customized premium suspension seat with weight adjustment dial.
With the introduction of these new models, the Kubota Z700 series zero turn lawn mowers now include nine models, providing options for landscaper preferences, mowing conditions, and bagging.