If you live in an apartment, then you are fortunate if you have an attached small balcony. Although space appears limited, there is so much you can do that does not take up much space. Plants can be a great addition and do not have to offer clutter. Use some creativity to come up with decorations that offer a space-saving solution.
Here are some examples of utilizing your small balcony to add more to your apartment as a whole.
• Create a small gardening nook with a pot that’s designed to fit over the small balcony fence.
• Repurpose a shoe rack into a handsome vertical garden.
• Create privacy with fabric lining on the small balcony fence or with a bamboo plant or hanging screen.
• Build a curved canopy for creeping vines.
• Grow jasmine or honeysuckle on a simple trellis.
• Use a pegboard to create a vertical garden.