Kubota USA has introduced an enhance version of the Z700 EFI Series zero turn mower. The series include three models — the Z751KWi25-48, the Z781KWi29-54, and the Z781KWTi29-60.
The Z700 EFI Series zero turn mower includes an EFI engine that has an electric governor (E-Gov) and an advanced ECU that works together to maximize engine performance under a wide range of commercial mowing conditions, from heavy turf to tall grass, and up hills. Each model features a 6-inch deep, fully welded 8-gauge steel mowing deck that offers great stability and a fast and quality cut.
The new Z700 EFI Series zero turn mower also includes:
- A new EFI dial throttle control offers more accurate and dependable control than the previous series. The new design eliminates the use of a lever-type control, reduces the number of parts and improves the responsiveness of the throttle. The dial throttle control is very easy to operate.
- A new suspension seat features a high-back and cushion, front to back slide adjustment of 6-inches, and a vertical travel of 3-inches to ensure total comfort for the operator.
- 14-inch wheels with 24-inch low profile tires deliver great traction on slopes and wider ground contact that minimize turf damage when the mower is turned.
- A new instrument panel and safety switches with improved ergonomic controls with switches and dials located on the right fender, and parking brake switch and lever neutral switches that are waterproof to ensure against conduction failure resulting from water and/or dust.
- A new deck step indicator that ensures easy entry and exit of the mower.
- 6.5-inch wide caster tires.
- New 12-volt power outlet that charges smartphones or other power devices.
- Cup holder and storage space next to the driver’s seat.
The Z700 Series zero-turn mower is easy to maintain because the battery and harness parts are located under the seat panel and the fuel shutoff and fuses are under the seat. The dual Parker® transmission features an integrated pump and motor for improved efficiency and easy servicing.
The mower’s low center of gravity is ensured because the fuel tank is located under the seat, and large-diameter, wide tread rear tires offers great stability.
Optional attachments that are available for use with the mower include:
- An operator control discharge chute that features a cover over the grass clippings outlet that opens and closed due prevent the release of grass clippings onto flowerbeds or roads.
- A mulching kit that turns grass clippings into mulch.
- Easy to install large-capacity grass catchers.
- A maintenance kit that includes a crank handle to raise the front of the mower to eliminate the need of a deck jack to place it on a trailer.
- LED lights kit that mounts on the ROPS to provide light so that the mower can be used in the late evening or early morning.
(Source: Kubota USA)