Land Pride, manufacturers of implements for tractors and headquartered in Salina, Kansas, has introduced a new line of rotary cutters.
The rotary cutters come in four models –- the RC5715, RCM5715, RCB5715, and the RCBM5715.
The heavy-duty 15-foot wide, double-deck rotary cutter is designed for right-of-way and roadside maintenance and includes three patented features and one patent-pending feature.
The RC57 has greaseless pivot points, end cap grease zerks, easy-off shields, and a patented sliding guard over the splitter gearbox.
The machine requires 50 to 250-horsepower and includes pull-type, and self-leveling hitch and clevis.
Other features include:
- A sliding guard with easy off shields and patented sliding guard over the splitter gearbox that allows easy maintenance.
- A patented parallel pivot axle that offers ideal ground contact for enhanced holding power on hills and inclines.
- Patent-pending flip spacers speed height adjustment that eliminates the need for donut-style spacers.
- Patented Deck Armor™ with an added lay of steel that ensures durability and reduces deck damage caused by blade to deck contact.
- Replaceable side skirts and skid shoes made of high-tensile AR400 steel for more durability.
- Color-coded hydraulic hose handles that assures easy hose identification and tongue-mounted hose holder that prevents hose tips from touching dirt.
- Self-Leveling Performance Hitch™ that includes a holding pin to reduce drawbar wear and permits one-person connection.
- LED safety lighting that are long-lasting and resistant to vibration
The rotary cutters are fully welded with double deck wing-to-wing 10-gauge over 7-gauge steel.
The rotary cutters are backed by a seven year limited gearbox warranty (six and seven years for parts).