If you are looking for a sub-compact tractor, then you may want to consider the Kubota BX1880. Kubota claims that it is the best performing sub-compact tractor money can buy. Here’s why.
What Kubota has on its side as far as attachments are concerned, is the exclusive Swift-Tach loader technology. This technology permits the user to remove the front-end loader of the tractor in less than 60 seconds. Moreover, this can be achieved without leaving the Kubota cab. The technology allows you to detach all hydraulic hoses at once simply by pulling one lever. And it is achieved without any hydraulic leakage.
This is one feature that you will benefit from every time you detach the front-end loader. Benefits include:
• Removing the loader can help prevent ground compaction and turf damage when mowing.
• It allows the reduction of the turning radius when you work in confined areas or around trees.
• Being able to quickly remove the front loader makes any job you do faster and easier.
The cab of the Kubota BX1880 tractor features modern, ergonomic and easy to command intuitive controls. Tilt steering and a deluxe seat with armrest provides comfort for the driver where some other brand tractors do not. The fact is that all the levers of the tractor are ergonomically placed and are included in a modernly designed instrument panel providing one of the most comfortable operator platforms available on any sub-compact tractor.
Other features of the cab include:
* • An engine temperature gauge.
* • Treadle Pedal Design that allows the operator to easy change speed and direction using forward and reverse treadle pedals.
* • A Fender Mounted Front Loader Joystick assures easy use with less fatigue, even when working long hours.
* • Optional dealer installed cab offers heater that assures more comfort for the operator when working in the cold.
* • Cruise Control allows you to maintain a constant speed without keeping a foot on the HST pedal.
* • Hood and Fenders made of steel rather than plastic.
The fully opening hood and spacious area around the engine permits easy servicing of the Kubota-built engine.
Easy storage of the Kubota BX1880 in a shed or even garage is assured due to a Rollover Protective Structure (ROPS) that is less than 84-inches high.
Finally, the tractor uses only Kubota parts and diesel engine rather than competitors’ tractors that feature parts and engine manufactured by other companies than the one whose name is on the tractor.
(Source: Kubota Tractor)